LifeLabs Inc. declared on December 17, 2019, that it had suffered a criminal cyberbanking on its database, which resulted in the leaking of its customers’ private health information. This disclosure sparked a class action lawsuit. LifeLabs defended the Action and denied all of the charges but legally asked to pay the compensation to the customers before 17th December, 2019. Applicants may be eligible for benefit from a class action settlement with LifeLabs if you were a customer on or before December 17, 2019, and you were a resident of Canada on October 25, 2023. Keep in mind that only living individuals are eligible for financial compensation.
Each beneficiary who timely submits a valid lifelabs.com Claim Form will get $50 in compensation, up to a maximum of $150. Taxes and court-approved legal costs and expenses will be deducted from this sum. The precise amount to be paid to each individual will depend on the total number of claims submitted. This article gives detailed information of Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form so keep reading.
Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form 2024
A criminal hacking on LifeLabs Inc.’s database resulted in the disclosure of the company’s customers’ sensitive health information, which sparked the filing of a class action lawsuit on December 17, 2019 according to which Lifelab is applicable of paying compensation money of $50 to $150 to all their customers before 17th December, 2019. The Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Date is not disclosed but the beneficiaries can fill the lifelabs.com Claim Form till 6th April, 2024.
|Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form
|Lifelabs Inc and company
|Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Amount
|$50 to $150
|Starting Day of Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form
|8th December, 2023
|Last Day of Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form
|6th April, 2024
|Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Date
|To Be Announced
Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Eligibility
Beneficiaries who wants to apply for the claim shall must check the Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Eligibility given below:
- Beneficiaries need to be a resident of Canada at the time of the data breach and when you submit your claim.
- If beneficiaries are a Canadian citizen who used LifeLabs as a customer on or before December 17, 2019, beneficiaries will need to submit a claim to find out if you are a verified class-action member. A claims administrator determines each claim’s eligibility.
- Clients of Canadian LifeLabs whose information was stolen in 2019 may be eligible for compensation following the approval of a class-action settlement by an Ontario court in October.
- According to a notification the company sent on December 11 2023, Canadian citizens who used LifeLabs’ services on or before December 17, 2019, may be entitled for Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Amount.
Process For Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Online Application
Beneficiaries who fulfill all the Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Eligibility can apply for it by following the steps given below;
- To get paid, beneficiaries should go to lifelabs.com and submit a claim.
- On the homepage, they may see the option to “Submit Claim.” Click it to proceed with the procedure.
- Next they need to provide information such as your name, phone number, email address, financial information, address, city, ZIP code, and so on.
- Then they can inquire on the same page about the payment option to be paid to complete the application process.
- To correctly file a claim, all the information must be entered properly by the beneficiaries, and all essential papers must be attached.
- Beneficiaries should remember that all of the information related to your claims needs to be updated.
- Finally, beneficiaries need to make sure everything is correct and submit their claim.
Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Amount
Between December 8, 2023, and April 6, 2024, customers who were the victims of a criminal cyberattack resulting in the disclosure of their personal health information will file all of their claims, which the Claim Administrator will then review and approve for the compensation payment. The Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Date for the compensation which is minimum $50 and maximum $150 will be released soon by the Claim Administrator.
Link to Apply for the lifelabs.com Claim Form
|Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form
Frequently Asked Questions On Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form
The official website to claim the Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Form is lifelabs.com.
Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Eligibility states that the applicants must be a Lifelab user before 17th December, 2019.
The Lifelabs Lawsuit Claim Payment Amount is $50 to $150.