The UK PIP Disability Benefits has replaced the Disability allowance which is provided to the individuals. The UK PIP Benefits is the extra payment which is provided to the individuals to help with their daily life if they face a disability or illness. The citizens shall first check the gov.uk PIP Disability Benefits Eligibility and then know how much is the UK PIP Disability Benefit Amount. The United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit Payment Mode is direct transfer and one has to check the article below to get the updates on the disability benefit which will be provided to the citizens of the UK.
UK PIP Disability Benefits
The Government of UK has been providing the Disability Living Allowance to the individuals which has now been classified as the Personal Independence Payment which is provided to those individuals who are above 16 years of age and having any mental or physical disability. The United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit Payment can help you with the extra cost of living if you have a long term physical or mental condition or disability. The benefits will be provided in case the person is facing some difficulty in doing the everyday tasks. The PIP will also be provided even if you have certain savings. The UK PIP Disability Benefit Payment will be provided in 2 parts: daily living part and mobility part.
The gov.uk PIP Disability Benefits Eligibility is for the ones who are under 16 years and were born before 8 April 1948. The payment will be provided for £ 68.10 as lower weekly rate being the daily living part. The PIP is a tax free payment and there is no chance that the UK PIP Disability Benefit Payment Amount you will get affected by the savings or the income. In case the UK PIP Disability Benefit Payment date is on a bank holiday then you will be paid on a previous day which will be a working day. After that the payment date will be the actual date on which the benefit will be paid. The United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit Payment is paid every 4 weeks and the decision letter will provide the date for the first payment, till when will you get the UK Personal Independence Disability Benefits, and what date will you get the payment.
gov.uk Personal Independence Payment
The UK PIP Disability Benefit Payment as the additional benefits will be provided to the individuals having a long term physical or mental illness. The UK PIP Disability Benefits will be provided to the citizens of the UK above the age of 16 years. The PIP will still be provided even if you are working.
|Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
|Parts of PIP
|Daily living part and mobility part
|16 years above
|UK PIP Disability Benefit Payment Amount
|Every 4 weeks
|UK PIP Payment Mode
|To be released
United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefits
- The Government of the UK has been providing the benefits to the individuals to help them bear their extra cost of living.
- The ones who are of age above 16 years are eligible to apply under gov.uk Personal Independence Payments Benefits
- You can claim for the scheme through the online UK PIP Payment Mode and through phone.
- In case the circumstances changes, the payment of the individual will get affected
- The UK PIP Disability Benefits is not affected by the changes in the income or your savings.
UK Personal Independence Payment
The individuals will get the daily living part of PIP in case you need help with the following:
- Preparing food
- Eating and drinking
- Washing and bathing
- Using the toilet
- Dressing and undressing
- Managing money
- Understanding a thing or listening.
The mobility part of PIP will be provided if you need help with the following:
- Working out a route
- Physically moving around
- Leaving home
gov.uk PIP Disability Benefits Eligibility
The individuals will get the Personal Independence Payment Benefits if the following conditions are met.
- You are of 16 years or above
- Long term physical or mental health condition or disability
- Facing difficulty in doing everyday tasks
- The difficulties will last for about 12 months or more.
- If you are getting Armed Forces Independence Payment you can’t get the PIP
- The Constant Attendance Allowance will be provided then you will get less of daily living part of PIP
- If you have lived in England, Scotland or Wales for less than 3 years, you can apply for PIP.
United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit Payment
The payment of the UK PIP depends upon the following situations:
- Everyday activities
- Getting around
Check the table below to know the UK PIP Disability Benefit Payment Amount.
|High weekly rate
|Daily living part
UK PIP Payment Mode
The gov.uk Personal Independence Payment is provided every 4 weeks and the decision letter will be provided to you in that case.
- The decision letter will tell you the following:
- The date of the first payment.
- What day of week will you get the United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit Payment.
- Till when will you get the PIP.
- When will your claim get reviewed?
The payment will be provided on a specific date and in case the following date is a bank holiday, the payment will be provided on a previous day and later your payment will be continued as normal.
How To Claim UK PIP Disability Benefits
You can Claim for gov.uk Personal Independence Payment through Phone or through post.
Claim Through Phone:
- To begin with, you have to call the PIP New Claims phone line
- You will then be sent a form that will ask about your condition
- You have to complete and then return the form
- The address where the same has to be sent is written on the form.
- If more information is needed, you will have to get the assessment.
Claim by Post:
- To have the claim by post, it will take a longer time than expected
- You have to send the letter to Personal Independence Payment New Claims
- The form will be sent to you which asks you about the disability or condition.
Details Regarding Claim for UK PIP Disability Benefits
- Contact details
- Date of birth
- National Insurance Number
- Bank account number
- Doctor or Health Workers name
- Dates and addresses of the time you have spent in home care or hospital
- Dates when you have spent abroad.
UK Personal Independence Disability Benefits Review
The PIP will be provided while the claim is being reviewed.
- You will get the letter asking you to fill in the form named as the Award Review
- You must fill the form using all the notes which come with it.
- You must send the form or any other supporting information which you have noit shared with the DWO before.
- The DWP will review your form and in case they need any other information, the independent health professional may call you and ask for some questions.
- The letter will be provided to you to let you know what will happen with the PIP.
UK Personal Independence Payment Circumstances
The individual must contact the inquiry line if the following circumstances gets changed:
- Personal details change
- Your conditions change
- Condition has worsened and are not expected to live more than 12 months
- Go in hospital or care home
- Plan to go abroad for more than a month
- Imprisoned or held in detention
- Immigration status has been changed.
gov.uk Personal Independence Payment Links
|UK PIP Disability Benefits
|Personal Independence Payment
Frequently Asked Questions On UK PIP Disability Benefits
The United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit is for the individuals who want an extra amount of their living.
16 years is the age limit under the United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit.
The UK Personal Independence Disability Benefits is paid every 4 weeks.
The United Kingdom PIP Disability Benefit will be provided through online mode through direct transfers.
The UK PIP Disability Benefits details can be checked through the website gov.uk.