The customers can view the Bank Aadhar Seeding Status Check to know if their Aadhar Card has been linked to the Bank Account or not. The new bill has been passed which claims that it has become mandatory to Link Bank Account With Aadhar Number. The UIDAI app will help to know the status of the seeding. One can even collect the Bank Wise Seeding Form details by visiting their branch. In this website we have provided the details on the uidai.gov.in Bank Aadhar Seeding Status. To get the details regarding the linking of a Bank Account to Aadhar card, one must check the complete article.
For the ongoing financial year, it is mandatory for the citizens to complete their Bank Aadhaar Seeding Online otherwise you will not be able to pay the tax.
Bank Aadhar Seeding Status Check
The Government of India has passed the new bill where it has become mandatory to Link Bank Account With Aadhar Number to get all the details at a single place. The customers often get confused with the fact if their Aadhar card is linked to the bank account or not. The Aadhar card related work can be completed through the official website of UIDAI. Now every bank has made it mandatory to get the Link Aadhar Number With Bank Account Online so as to reduce the frauds and minimize the criminal activity. The customers can have the Aadhar Bank Seeding Status done through the uidai.gov.in. All the individuals who may face difficulty while linking through the website can make use of another way to do so.
The several other ways which the individuals get to Link Bank Account With Aadhar Number includes through phone number, by visiting the banks, or using SMS. The Aadhar Seeding Online has become very important to catch criminal activities immediately. The documents when linked to the Aadhar card make it very easy to get the details of the person anywhere in the country. Through the following article, the individuals will get the details on the Bank Aadhar Seeding Status Check.
uidai.gov.in Bank Aadhar Seeding Form Online
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Seeding||Aadhar Bank Account Seeding|
|Last date||October 2023|
|Ways to check||SMS, Online, Mobile APP, Net banking, Phone Banking|
|Linking ways||Filling form in Branch or through the website|
In case any Bank Account is not linked to the Aadhar card, then that account holder is not eligible to get the benefits from the Government. The easiest way to get the Link Aadhar Number With Bank Account Online is by using the UIDAI application. You can easily do this work by sitting at home through the online mode.
Aadhar Bank Seeding Status
- The easiest way to check the Bank Aadhar Seeding Status Check using the UIDAI Application.
- You can open the browser on your phone and then enter your details to complete the linking process.
- If the Aadhar card is not linked to the Bank Account, one must get the Link Aadhar Number With Bank Account Online
- One can check the uidai.gov.in Bank Aadhar Seeding Status online through the smartphone.
- The M-Aadhaar is the application which will guide the customers to link the Aadhar card to their bank account.
Steps To Check UIDAI Seeding Status
- Visit the website resident.uidai.gov.in on your device.
- Once the form gets loaded, enter the security code and then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Now select the Send OTP option and now the OTP will be sent to the number.
- Enter the OTP which has been sent to your mobile number.
- Verify the same and get the uidai.gov.in Bank Aadhar Seeding Status.
Steps To Check Bank Aadhar Seeding Via SMS
- Open the call option on the registered mobile number.
- Dial *99*99*1#
- Then type your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Retype your Aadhar number
- The uidai.gov.in Bank Aadhar Seeding Status will get displayed on your screen.
Process To Check Aadhaar Bank Seeding Through mAadhaar App
- Open the mAadhaar App on your device
- Click on My Aadhar link
- Select the Link Bank Account With Aadhar Number
- Now enter your 12 digit aadhaar number and security code.
- Click on Send OTP tab
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number and then check your status.
Link Bank Account With Aadhar Number Online Through Internet Banking
- Open the banks internet banking website.
- Now login using your id and password.
- Select on Update Aadhaar Option.
- Enter the profile password for the registration.
- Enter the Aadhar number 2 times and click on the submit tab.
Link Bank A/c to Aadhaar using SMS
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Type (Aadhar Number)(Account Number)
- Send the message to 567676.
- The confirmation message will be sent to your phone regarding the status.
Link Aadhar Number With Bank Account Online by Mobile Banking
- Open the mobile app of your bank.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Click on Update Aadhaar card details.
- Enter the Aadhaar number asked from you.
- Once you click on submit, the confirmation will be sent to you.
Bank Wise Bank Aadhaar Seeding Status
|Bank Name||Aadhaar Seeding Status Check Bank Wise|
|Indian Bank||Click Here|
|PNB Bank||Click Here|
|SBI Bank||Click Here|
|Union Bank of India||Click Here|
|Kerala Bank||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Indusind Bank||Click Here|
|Fino Payment Bank||Click Here|
|Karnataka Bank||Click Here|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Click Here|
Direct Link To Check uidai.gov.in Bank Aadhar Seeding Status Check
|Bank Aadhaar Seeding Status Check||Check Status|
Frequently Asked Question On Bank Aadhar Seeding Status Check
The major purpose of Bank Aadhaar Seeding is DBT Transfer.
The last to do for Bank Aadhaar Seeding is October 2023.
Mobile number, SMS, banks website are the ways to check Aadhaar Seeding Status.
The customers can check the Bank Aadhaar Seeding Status by following the steps as mentioned above.
The number to check the Bank Aadhaar Seeding through Call is *99*99*1#.
there are several ways to Link Aadhar Number With Bank Account Online which are detailed in the post above.