Bihar Public Service Commission has released the phase 2 notification for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023. The total number of vacant seats available in Bihar state for the position of teacher is 69692. The short BPSC Teacher Notification 2023 for various teacher posts was released on October 27, 2023. The detailed notification will be released in November 2023. According to the official bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Phase 2 Notification 2023, the BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023 link will be activated on November 3, 2023. All the students who are interested in applying for this post can submit their application form on or before the closing date, which is November 14, 2023. All the applicants can visit at bpsc.bih.nic.in in order to BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Online after the application link is activated.
All the interested students have to pay an application fee according to the category to which they belong. All general or unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 750 as an application fee, and all SC, ST, and women candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as an application fee. This BPSC Phase 2 Teacher Vacancy 2023 has been released for primary teachers who teach classes 1–5 students, senior secondary teachers who teach classes 6–8 students, and higher secondary teachers who teach classes 9–12. The total number of vacancies for primary teachers will be announced soon; the number of vacancies for senior secondary teachers is 18880; and the number of vacancies for higher senior secondary positions is 18830.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
The BPSC is going to release a detailed bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Phase 2 Notification 2023 for the vacancies of various teachers in Bihar State. The official notification will be published soon. BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 includes primary, senior secondary, and higher senior secondary teacher posts. All the students between the ages of 18 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for these posts. The examination of these BPSC teacher posts will be conducted from December 7, 2023, to December 10, 2023. All the students who get selected for the primary teacher position will be paid Rs. 28000 per month; the secondary teacher will be paid Rs. 31000; and the higher secondary teacher will be paid Rs. 32000 per month, with all the allowances approved by the state government.
bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Phase 2 Notification 2023
|Name of the article||BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment name||Teacher Recruitment Phase 2|
|Starting date of bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Application Form 2023||November 3,2023|
|Closing date of bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Application Form 2023||November 14,2023|
|Total number of vacancy||69692|
|Total vacancy of Primary Teacher||Will be released soon|
|Total Vacancy for Secondary Teacher||18880|
|Total Vacancy for Senior Secondary Teacher||18830|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
|Application fee||Unreserved Category: Rs. 700Reserved category & women’s : Rs. 200|
|Admit card release date||8 to 10 day prior the examination date|
|Exam Date||December 7,2023 to December 10,2023|
|Result||January last week 2024|
|Salary for primary teacher||Rs. 28000|
|Salary for senior secondary teacher||Rs. 31000|
|Salary for higher senior secondary teacher||Rs. 32000|
|Selection Process||Written examination |
All the students who are eligible and want to apply for these positions of bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher 2023 should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Application Form 2023 for these Teacher Positions. They can check their eligibility criteria from the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Notification, which is available on bpsc.bih.nic.in. Students can visit the site to download the official detailed bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Phase 2 Notification 2023 once it is released.
They can check their educational qualifications. Age limit, total number of vacancies according to the post, salary, application fee, exam date, opening and closing date of the application form, exam date, selection process, minimum qualifying marks if any, etc. from the official BPSC Teacher Notification 2023.
bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Age Limit 2023
All the candidates who want to apply for this Bihar Teacher 2023 post should check their age limit before applying for the post. They can check the age limit based on the official bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Notification 2023.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
BPSC Teacher 2023 Educational Qualification
The bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Recruitment 2023 detailed notification has complete details regarding the bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher educational qualifications of the students of the various posts of the teacher in Bihar state. All the students can check their BPSC teacher education qualification according to the post for which they want to apply. They can check educational qualifications from the official BPSC Teacher Notification 2023. Have a look at the below details:
Educational Qualifications for Primary Teachers
- Students must pass their 10+2 board examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized board in India.
- A candidate must score 50% marks or more than 50% marks in their 12th board examination.
- Students must have appeared in a 2-year diploma course in Deled, BeIed for 4 years, or a 2-year diploma in special education.
- A candidate who has a graduation degree with at least 50% marks in any stream from a recognized college or university in India with a 2-year diploma or B.Ed. certificate
- The candidate must be Bed qualified.
- Students must qualify for the CTET or Bihar TET exam.
Educational Qualifications for Senior Secondary Teachers
- The candidate must be STET Paper 1 qualified.
- The candidate must hold a graduation or masters degree in a related stream with 50% marks or more than 50% marks issued by a recognized college or university in India.
- Students must hold a Bed or B.Ed. special education degree.
Educational Qualifications for Higher Senior Secondary Education
- The student must qualify for STET Paper 2.
- Candidates hold a graduation degree with at least 55% marks in related streams issued by a recognized college or university in India.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in a related stream with at least 50% or more marks issued by a recognized college or university in India.
- B.Ed., BSc. Bed., or BA. Bed. degree from a recognized institution or university
Bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher 2023 Selection Process
The BPSC will mention the details regarding the selection process for the BPSC Teacher 2023 Selection Process in their official notification. Students can check complete details from the bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Phase 2 Notification 2023. Here are the details of the Bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher 2023 selection process according to the previous year notification. Have a look at the details:
Written examination: The recruitment will follow the written examination process to complete the recruitment. This is the first stage of this bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Recruitment 2023. The recruitment will follow the CBT mode to complete the examination. There will be 220 multiple choice questions in this examination will be 220, with a total score of 220. The exam is divided into two sections, where paper 1 is the language qualifying paper and paper 2 is the subject and general studies, which includes papers on concerned subjects and general studies. All the students have to complete the examination in 4 hours.
Merit List: A merit list will be made by the BPSC. The merit list will be released on the BPSC official website. All the participants can check their names on this merit list once it is released. All the candidates who have their names on this merit list will be considered qualified candidates for this BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023. The names of the candidates who received the highest marks in this examination will be placed at the top of the merit list. A document verification round will also be conducted by the board, which is the final round of this recruitment.
How to apply for BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
A candidate who is eligible and wants to apply for this bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Recruitment 2023 can fill out their bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Application Form 2023 from the official website. These steps can be followed by students to fill out their BPSC teacher application form 2023.
- Visit the BPSC official website, which is bpsc.bih.nic.in, by using a web browser.
- The BPSC website’s home page will be open. Click on the application online.
- The BPSC teacher application portal will be open. First of all, you have to register yourself for this examination.
- Click on the registration tab. The registration form will be open.
- Fill out all your necessary details in it to create a login ID and password.
- After carefully filling out the details, a user ID and password will be sent to their registered mobile number and email address.
- Use these login IDs and passwords to open an BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
- Fill in your details, such as name, father name, mother anime, address, etc., and upload a clearly visible scanned photograph and signature of yours in it.
- After uploading all the documents, pay the application fee according to the category.
- Submit your bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Application Form 2023 and download a preview of your application form on your device.
Direct link To Apply bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Recruitment 2023
|BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023||Apply Here|
Frequently Asked Questions On BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
It is expected that the detailed BPSC Teacher Notification 2023 will be released in November 2023.
The application link for BPSC Teacher 2023 will be available on November 3, 2023, and will close on November 14, 2023.
Primary teacher, senior secondary teacher, and higher senior secondary teacher posts are included in bpsc.bih.nic.in Teacher Recruitment 2023.
A total of 69692 vacant posts are available in Bihar PSC Teacher Recruitment 2023.
You can submit your BPSC Teacher Application Form 2023 on bpsc.bih.nic.in.