The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) in the Washington DC, United States functions as the primary agency responsible for managing human resources and personnel policies within the Federal Government of United States of America. The pay date for the Office of Personnel Management in 2024 has been scheduled to ensure timely and accurate compensation for all employees which we have mentioned under OPM Pay Dates 2024. This planning is crucial to maintain the smooth functioning of the organization and to uphold the commitment of providing fair and timely payment to its workforce as per Federal Payroll Calendar 2024. The official website of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) contains the OPM Payment Schedule 2024. For comprehensive information on pay dates in 2024, readers are requested to read the whole article.
OPM Pay Dates 2024
The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) in the Washington DC, United States functions as the primary agency responsible for managing human resources and personnel policies within the Federal Government of United States of America. The OPM Pay Dates 2024 has been scheduled to ensure timely and accurate compensation for all employees. The eligibility criteria for the employees who can follow this payment schedule by OPM 2024 is that they need To meet the requirements, an individual must be a federal government civilian employee under the GS pay system or other OPM-regulated pay systems, and maintain an active pay status throughout the relevant pay period. The pay dates for the year 2024 can be found on the official website of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Washington DC, United States of America.
canada.ca OPM Schedule 2024
|OPM Pay Dates 2024
|Office of Personnel Management
|United States of America
Federal Payroll Calendar 2024
|Federal Payroll Calendar 2024
|15th January, 2024
|Federal offices in Washington, DC are not open so there can be maximum online work.
|16th January, 2024
|Federal agencies in the Washington, DC region are currently operating with an Open status, granting employees the flexibility to choose between Unscheduled Leave or Unscheduled online work.
|18th January, 2024
|Federal agencies in the DC area have a 2-hour delay in opening. Employees can choose to take unscheduled leave or work remotely. Aim to arrive no later than 2 hours past usual arrival time.
|29th January, 2024
|The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has recently issued a final regulation which strictly forbids the utilization of any prior non-federal salary history when determining the compensation for federal job offers.
|6th November, 2024
|The 2024 OPM Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) governmentwide results have been published by OPM.
Eligibility Criteria for OPM Payment 2024
Receivers need to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria for OPM Payment 2024.
- To qualify, a receiver must hold a position as a civilian employee within the federal government which includes individuals employed under the General Schedule (GS) pay system, the Federal Wage System, and other pay systems governed by OPM regulations.
- To be eligible, it is necessary to maintain an active pay status throughout the relevant pay period which implies that they should not be on leave without pay, terminated from employment prior to the pay period’s conclusion, or retired before the pay period concludes.
OPM Payment Schedule 2024
|Month of Payment
|OPM Payment Schedule 2024
|Last Day of the Period
|Timespan for the Payment Deposit 2024
|10th January, 2024
|31st January, 2024
|12th January, 2024 to 2nd February, 2024
|7th February, 2024
|28th February, 2024
|9th February, 2024 to 1st March, 2024.
|8th March, 2024
|29th March, 2024
|8th March, 2024 to 29th March 2024
|5th April, 2024
|26th April, 2024
|5th April, 2024 to 26th April, 2024
|3rd May, 2024
|24th May, 2024
|3rd May, 2024 to 24th May, 2024
|7th June, 2024
|28th June, 2024
|7th June, 2024 to 28th June, 2024
|5th July, 2024
|26th July, 2024
|5th July, 2024 to 26th July, 2024
|2nd August, 2024
|23rd August, 2024
|2nd August, 2024 to 23rd August, 2024
|6th September, 2024
|27th September, 2024
|6th September, 2024 to 27th September, 2024
|3rd October, 2024
|24th October, 2024
|3rd October, 2024 to 24th October, 2024
|7th November, 2024
|28th November, 2024
|9th November, 2024 to 28th November, 2024
|5th December, 2024
|26th December, 2024
|6th December, 2024 to 27th December, 2024
Key Changes in OPM 2024
If we compare with 2023, in 2024 Office of Personnel Management will some Key Changes in OPM 2024 which is in favor of the employees working in federal offices which are given below:
- The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has issued a strict final regulation which does not allow any federal job interviewers to utilize any non federal salary history to determine the employees job compensation.
- On 5th November, 2024 which falls on Tuesday will not be considered as an official federal holiday, so all the employees need to maintain their regular pay schedule as there won’t be any changes in it. However, self employed agencies may have their own rule regarding the holiday and payment schedule adjustments.
- The deadline for individuals who wish to take part in the Combined Federal Campaign and select charities for payroll deductions is January 15th, 2024. The deduction will commence from the initial pay period following January 15th and persist until the pay period includes January 15th of the year 2024.
- The leave year for 2023 will conclude on January 13th, 2024. The upcoming leave year for 2024 will commence on January 14th, 2024 and conclude on January 11th, 2025. Employees falling under the six-hour leave category will receive an additional four hours during the final complete pay period of each leave year.
FAQs On OPM Pay Dates 2024
The payment deposit date for the employees in the month of May who work in Federal jobs under OPM 2024 is 3rd May, 2024 to 24th May, 2024.
No. the pay dates 2024 scheduled by the Office of Personnel Management is not implied for the employee working in a non federal company.
The Payment Schedule 2024 by the Office of Personnel Management, Washington DC, United States of America can be found on the official website of OPM i.e. https://www.opm.gov/.