The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 to let the applicants get the details on the recruitment. The aspirants will get the State Bank of India Clerk Application Form 2023 released on 17 November 2023 and the forms are open till 7 December 2023. The applicants shall check the SBI Clerk Eligibility 2023 through the website sbi.co.in All the applicants must Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 by logging to the official website only. Now the applicants shall refer to the given article to get the updates on the sbi.co.in Clerk Recruitment 2023 which has been released on the official website.
SBI Clerk Notification 2023
The State Bank of India has invited the candidates to apply for the post of Clerk where they have released the notification on the recruitment. The sbi.co.in Clerk Notification 2023 was released on 16 November 2023 and the applicants have been invited to apply for 8773 vacancies. The aspirants of age from 20 to 28 years and those who have completed the Graduation are eligible to apply for the post. The applicants will get the State Bank of India Clerk Application Form 2023 released on 17 November 2023 and the form will be active till 7 December 2023. To complete the SBI Clerk Application Form 2023, one has to login to the website sbi.co.in. The candidates shall complete the application form formality without any delay and shall then begin with the sbi.co.in Clerk Recruitment 2023 process.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the Prelims as well as the Mains examination. Now to complete the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 one has to make the application fee payment and have to then start with the examination preparation. Now in this article we have mentioned all the details regarding the recruitment process along with the details on the eligibility, SBI Clerk Application Form 2023, application fee and other related details. We have also mentioned the recruitment link in this article.
sbi.co.in Clerk Recruitment 2023
The applicants who are interested in applying for the post of clerk will be able to complete the application process till 7 December 2023. The applicants shall check the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 which will have all the details on the recruitment. The given table will guide you with the details on the sbi.co.in Clerk Notification 2023 which has begun from today onwards.
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Bank type||Government Bank|
|Job type||Banking job|
|sbi.co.in Clerk Notification 2023||16 November, 2023|
|SBI Clerk Application Form 2023 dates||17 November to 7 December 2023|
|Selection process||Prelims exam and mains exam|
|Age limit||20 to 28 years|
|Educational qualification||Graduation Degree|
|Pay scale||Rs 26000 to Rs 29000|
|Application fee||Rs 750|
State Bank of India Clerk Application Form 2023
- The SBI has released the application form for the aspirants for the post of Clerk today.
- The sbi.co.in Clerk Application Form 2023 link will be active till 7 December 2023 on the official website.
- The application form will get accepted if it has been received through the online mode only and no offline application form will get accepted.
- If the application fee has not been paid, the aspirants will not be able to proceed with the sbi.co.in Clerk Recruitment 2023 process.
- In case multiple applications are submitted by the candidates, all their applications will get rejected.
State Bank of India Clerk Application Dates 2023
|sbi.co.in Clerk Notification 2023 date||16 November 2023|
|SBI Clerk Application Form 2023 start date||17 November 2023|
|sbi.co.in Clerk Application Form 2023 end date||7 December 2023|
|Prelims admit card date||To be announced|
|Prelims exam date||To be announced|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Mains exam||To be announced|
sbi.co.in Clerk Vacancy 2023
The SBI has released a total of 8773 vacancies for the post of Clerk. The vacancy breakup can be checked through the table given below.
|Jammu and Kashmir||88|
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2023
- Following is the SBI Clerk Eligibility 2023 which has to be followed by all.
- The applicant shall be the citizens of India.
- The aspirants shall be graduates from the recognized Board or Institute.
- The participant shall be of age from 20 to 28 years.
- The applicants belonging to the reserved category will be provided with the age relaxations as per the norms.
- The following table will guide through the age relaxations on the upper age limit.
|Category||Maximum age limit (years)|
Steps To Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Open the website of SBI which is sbi.co.in on your device.
- On the homepage, find the SBI Clerk Registration 2023 link and click on the same.
- Now on the login page, fill in the required details like the personal and education details and upload the necessary documents
- Recheck the application form before making the final submission and make the application fee payment as prescribed below.
- Submit the SBI Clerk Registration Form 2023 and get the hard copy of the sbi.co.in Clerk Application Form 2023 for future references.
sbi.co.in Clerk Application Fee 2023
To complete the recruitment process, one has to make the SBI Clerk Application Fee 2023 payment through the online mode. The reserved category applicants are free from the payment of the application fee. The unreserved category applicants will have to pay Rs 750 as the application fee.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2023
- Prelims Exam
The first step towards the selection of the Clerk post is the Prelims examination for which the examination pattern can be checked through the table below.
|Subject Name||Questions (MCQs)||Marks per Question||Time|
|Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Mains Exam
After passing the Prelims examination, the applicants will have to appear for the Mains examination for which the examination pattern is as given below.
|Subject||Questions (MCQs)||Marks per Question||Time|
|Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Knowledge||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
sbi.co.in Clerk Recruitment 2023 Links
Frequently Asked Questions On SBI Clerk Notification 2023
The SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 has been out for 8773 posts.
The sbi.co.in Clerk Application Form 2023 dates are from 17 November 2023 to 7 December 2023.
The age limit under the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 is 21 to 28 years as per the eligibility criteria.
The State Bank of India Clerk Selection Process 2023 includes the Prelims examination and the Mains examination.
The applicants can check the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 through the official website of SBI which is sbi.co.in.