The CGPDTM Exam Date 2023 is 21 December 2023 and the applicants will get the CGPDTM Admit Card 2023 from 17 December 2023. The ones who will be appearing for the examination will be provided with the CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 through the website ipindia.gov.in The CGPDTM Exam City Slip 2023 has been released officially and the candidates shall download the same to know their exam center. In this post we have provided all the details on how to download the admit card along with the details which will be written on the admit card.
CGPDTM Admit Card 2023
The Indian Government’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry has released the vacancies for the various posts under the Organization Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks (CGPDTM). The applicants have applied online for 533 posts in total and they have been preparing for the written examination. The examination is scheduled on 21 December 2023 and the applicants will be issued the CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 to appear for the examination. The candidates will get the admit card released through the website ipindia.gov.in and to get the admit card, one has to make use of their application id and password.
The ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Admit Card 2023 link will be active soon on the website and the aspirants shall download the same after clicking the link. One must check the details given on the admit card and in case any detail is mentioned as incorrect, one shall contact the officials and get the same rectified by the officials. The hard copy of the admit card has to be brought by the applicants and in case any of the candidates fails to bring the ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023, they shall be disqualified. The candidates must refer to the examination pattern according to which the applicants will appear for the examination. Through this article one will get the details on the admit card which is released on the website. We have also mentioned the link to download the hall ticket on the devices.
ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Admit Card 2023
The aspirants who have applied online for the various posts under the CGPDTM will be appearing for the examination now. The candidates must download the CGPDTM Admit Card 2023 through the IPIndia Portal and shall make use of their correct login details. The table below will provide the details on the hall ticket which will be out soon on the website.
|Controller General of Patents, Designs and TradeMarks
|14 July to 7 August 2023
|Prelims exam, mains exam, document verification, medical exam
|CGPDTM Exam Date 2023
|21 December, 2023
|CGPDTM Admit Card 2023
|2-3 days before exam
|CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 status
|Application ID and Password
|Admit card mode
CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023
- The applicants who have registered themselves can download the admit card from 17 December 2023.
- The CGPDTM Exam Date 2023 is 21 December 2023 and the applicants shall download the CGPDTM Admit Card 2023 to appear for the exam.
- The applicants shall use their application id and password to download the ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Admit Card 2023.
- The candidates must ensure that the details in the admit card is correct in all sense and in case there is any error, they shall get it rectified.
- Without the hard copy of the admit card, entry to the examination center is banned.
CGPDTM Exam City Slip 2023
The exam city is to let the candidates know their examination center city in advance. With the advance notification, one can get to make their traveling arrangements. It is just an intimation and the candidates shall make their arrangements accordingly. This shall not be taken as the CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023.
CGPDTM Exam Date 2023
|Application start date
|14 July 2023
|Application end date
|7 August 2023
|CGPDTM Exam City Slip 2023
|12-13 December 2023
|Admit card date
|17 December 2023
|21 December 2023
|Answer key date
|5 days after exam
How To Download CGPDTM Admit Card 2023
- Open the website ipindia.gov.in your device
- On the homepage, look for CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 link
- Then enter the details like application id and password
- Fill in the captcha code and press submit tab
- Now check the details and then click on download tab
- Save the ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 and keep the printout for the exam date.
Details on CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023
- Exam name
- Candidates full name
- Parents or Guardian’s name
- Application id
- Date of birth
- Roll number of the candidates
- Exam date
- Examination time
- Exam center
- Exam day details
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature.
ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 Details
- Arrive early for the examination.
- Bring the proper ID card to the exam center.
- Check all the details on the ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Admit Card 2023.
- Take your proper seat to avoid confusion in the exam.
- Follow COVID 19 safety rules.
CGPDTM Exam Pattern 2023
- The CGPDTM Exam will be held in online mode.
- There will be 150 MCQs to be asked in the examination.
- The aspirants will be given 2 hours to complete the exam.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct response in the examination.
- Questions will be asked from 6 different sections.
ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Admit Card 2023 Links
|CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023
|Admit Card Link
Frequently Asked Questions on CGPDTM Admit Card 2023
The candidates will be appearing for the CGPDTM Exam 2023 on 21 December 2023.
The applicants will get the CGPDTM Hall Ticket 2023 by 17 December 2023.
The application id and password is needed to download the ipindia.gov.in CGPDTM Admit Card 2023.
150 questions will be asked in the CGPDTM Exam 2023.
The CGPDTM Admit Card 2023 will be downloaded through the website ipindia.gov.in.